Have you ever wondered what credit card should you get to earn the most travel points and benefits? We’ve done some research and have listed the top 7 travel credit cards. Whether you’re looking to drive, fly, or travel by train, we have chosen the best according to travel experts. Save more while you travel!
Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Offering up to 10x reward rate, Chase Sapphire Reserve will certainly save you money while booking your travel. Once signing up and being approved, you’ll be welcomed with 80,000 bonus points. Card holders will earn 5x total points on air travel and 10x total points on hotels and car rentals. You will earn 3x points on other travel and dining and 1x points on all other purchases. Chase Sapphire Reserve also provides a $300 annual travel credit toward any travel expenses charged to your card, with extreme flexibility. You will also receive airport lounge access, with a complimentary Priority Pass Select membership.
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card
- Miles are easy to earn with the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card. Cardholders receive a 75,000 miles welcome bonus after signing up. You will earn 2 miles per dollar on all eligible purchases, 3 miles per dollar on flights, and 10 miles per dollar on hotels and rental cars when booking through Capital One Travel. Looking for quicker trips through those hefty airport lines? Save $100 on TSA PreCheck when using your Venture X credit card. With the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card, you will get the best hotel rates by finding the lowest prices, rivaling with competitors. Take advantage of match guarantee and save yourself some more money!
United Club Infinite Card
- The United Club membership alone will be worth more than the hefty $525 annual fee. This is considered to be United’s top-tier card. Cardholders receive 80,000 miles welcome bonus. Earn 4 miles per every $1 spent on United purchases, and earn 2 miles per every $1 spent on all other travel and dining. You will also earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases. Travelers will receive 2 free checked bags in addition. You’ll be able to relax before your flight, in a VIP United Club location, with priority check-in. Cardholders will receive travel companion benefits, which includes complimentary drinks and snacks at specified locations. Once you start racking up the miles, make sure you review the list of all the up-to-date benefits online. Your miles do not expire and may be used at your favorite restaurants, hotels and on United flights.
Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express
- This card is a perfect fit for high spenders who enjoy Hilton properties enough to reward themselves to the luxurious suite of benefits, including the ones that come with the complimentary Diamond status. The Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express offers top-tier status and perks. You will receive complimentary Priority Pass Select membership with enrollment and up to $600 in statement credits. The welcome bonus alone includes 150,000 points, which is more than most of its competitors. Members will also receive one free night when enrolling and once annually. Unlimited VIP lounge visits are included for you and two guests!. Amex Hilton Honors Aspire Card will assist with trip insurance if anything happens to your luggage, covering up to $3,000 for checked and carry-on bags. Renting a car and don’t wish to pay for additional coverage? No problem! Members will be offered damage or theft insurance at no extra cost.
JetBlue Plus Card
- If you fly on JetBlue at least once per year, this will be an excellent card to save you money on travel. Use your card on groceries and in restaurants to earn 2x points. You will earn 6x points on eligible JetBlue purchases, and 1x points on all other purchases. Your points are available anytime, with no expiration date or blackout dates. A low $99 Annual Fee will be wiped out by all of the JetBlue Plus Card benefits offered. Enjoy a free checked and carry-on bag, along with complimentary prior seat selection. Be the first to board without extra fees! Take advantage of additional benefits, including being able to share JetBlue points with friends and family. Once on board to your favorite destination, enjoy 50% savings on all eligible food and drink purchases. Cardholders are 100% protected with fraud liability protection, with no extra cost.
Bilt World Elite Mastercard
- The Bilt World Elite Mastercard works slightly differently than the ordinary credit card. There is no annual fee – a HUGE plus with travel cards! You can earn rewards when using your card to pay your rent, earn points, then redeem for travel. You will receive 1x on rent payments, and 2x points on travel when booked directly with the airline, hotel, car rental or cruise company. All dining will earn you 3x points. Points can be transferred to partners. Cardholders will receive a $120 Doordash credit and a $60 Lyft credit. Cell phone insurance and purchase protection is offered. If you’re looking for a different option to earn travel points and rent property, apply for the Bilt World Elite Mastercard and start saving today!
The World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Earn up to 9 points per every $1 spent at Hyatt and 4 bonus points per $1 when you use your card at Hyatt hotels. Receive 2 points per dollar when you dine at restaurants or purchase airline tickets directly from the airlines. You can also earn points using local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships. Providing a low annual fee of $95 for members and a generous welcome bonus of up to 160,000 points, The World of Hyatt Credit Card is a must! You will automatically be enrolled in the Complimentary World of Hyatt Discoverist status. Noble benefits include room upgrades, late checkouts, in-room internet service and complimentary breakfast for two. Members will need to keep track of their points with this card, as they do expire after 24 months of inactivity.